If you're not lead safe certified, disturbing just six square feet could cost you big time...
Please take a moment to fill out the form below and we will contact you immediately.
Please Call 888.926.4727 to inquire about additional training dates.
Training is recommended for the following
- Property Managers
- Property owners
- Maintenance workers in multi-family housing, hotels, motels
- Building superintendents
- Anyone who disturbs a painted surface on pre- 1978 housing
EPA Lead Certification – RRP Training Course
Beginning April 22, 2010, federal law requires that contractors performing renovation, repair and painting projects that disturb more than six square feet of paint in homes, child care facilities, and schools built before 1978 must be certified and trained to follow specific work practices to prevent lead contamination.
This course will teach you how to comply with the EPA Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule and the HUD Lead Safe Housing Rule, and how to perform lead-safe work practices safely and effectively.
Hurry... Classes fill fast.
- Classes include the 4hr hands on, 4hr lecture, student manuals, samples of Lead Check Swabs, hands on experience of EPA approved products. We provide all necessary material for the class; just bring a pen and paper.
- Receive 10% off all EPA approved products purchased on our site, free shipping is also available depending on your area.
- Please call us at 888-926-4727 or email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register
- For group discounts and on-site training please contact us!